Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

Day 62!

Hola!
I am here again and it's day 62, in 61 days is christmas and in 231days is my honor graduation @skyview!
Today I would like to think back, because it is really hard for me to remember what happened!
So today is no school, because of parent-teacher conferences and because of that we had the last two days 2hr early releases!
Yesterday, I was alone with the kids, because my hostparents were at the temple, so my neighbour Makena came over and we had a lot of fun, she is 12 and got 4 Brothers and one is gone rightnow so we talked a lot! On wednesday I was at the church to carve pumpkins( photo), I made one for my Brothers! On tuesday I was at cheer practice, to be with the girls, at the time I am not allowed to practice with them but I am a kind of  Team manager...
On Staurday was Homecoming and it was really a lot of fun, I went with the other exchangestudents and I met a lot of friends, same as at the game. And at the game I met two persons from the Lewis and Clark College they were looking for the Columbia River Quarterback, who we sadly injuried but one of them played in Vienna and he know the Lions and I was so happy to finally meet somebody who know my Team!!!! :)
At the moment in School I am pretty good, got in every class an A and I have friends who take me for lunch and stuff.
On Sunday, I will (hopefully) make my senior picture with morgan! She is really busy but she want to make it and I am glad to have so awesome friends!
Thats probably it to today, please excuse every misspelling in former or furture posts I do them always really fast on my phone so don't judge me!

Love
Rike

P.S.: I have finally Photos! I gonna Upload them in a seperate Post with description!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen